There will be a lot of shuffling at the top of the Billboard 200 chart next week. While nobody could beat smoothie crooner Michael Bublé's To Be Loved, which will hit #1 on sales of 195,000, former "American Idol" champ Fantasia had a solid bow at #2 with her fourth album, Side Effects of You,
which moved 91,000 copies. It was her second album in a row to debut in the #2 spot.
A couple spots back French rockers Phoenix hit #4 with Bankrupt!
(50,000), ghoul grinder Rob Zombie slipped in at #7 with his solo effort Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor (34,000) and Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am just slipped into the top 10 at #9 with his star-packed fourth solo album, #Willpower
It was a hard fall for last week's #1 album, Fall Out Boys' reunion disc Save Rock and Roll,
which dipped 76 percent to #5, as sales leveled out at 36,000. Down at #16 Snoop Lion's first reggae effort, Reincarnated moved 21,000 units, while the self-titled debut from season two "X Factor" winner Tate Stevens snuck into the top 20 at #18 (17,000).
Next week's charts will feature new titles from LL Cool J, Kenny Chesney and season 11 "Idol" runner-up Jessica Sanchez.
Billboard 200 charts:
Read More →
1) Michael Bublé, To Be Loved (195,000)
2) Fantasia, Side Effects of You (91,000)
3) Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience (74,000)
4) Phoenix, Bankrupt! (50,000)
5) Fall Out Boy, Save Rock and Roll (36,000)
6) Blake Shelton, Based on a True Story (36,000)
7) Rob Zombie, Venomous Rat Regeneration Vendor (34,000)
8) Kid Cudi, ...